Today’s students are natives of the digital world, used to constant interconnectedness and interactivity. As educators, we know that to reach them we have to meet them on their own turf. But that doesn’t mean engaging students in technology for technology’s sake, it means designing online curriculum that both engenders kids natural interest in learning and prepares them for success in the real world.
At eLearning Innovation, we’re experts in online pedagogy and online technology. Our K-12 instructional designers are former classroom teachers, well versed in developing curriculum in alignment with state and national standards such as the Common Core Standards.
We can assist you with:
- developing curriculum for fully online or blended learning programs
- designing programs for credit recovery
- using online learning for differentiated instruction
- creating professional development courses and programs for teachers
- LMS setup, hosting, and integration (through our partner Advanced E-Learning Solutions)